Book your FIRST visit
We have two ways to book your first visit appointment at Wave Physiotherapy Kelowna. You can either visit our clinic or give us a call.
You can also check out all of our treatments by visiting the SERVICES PAGE.
1. Visit Us
- We’d be happy to show you the clinic and you can book your appointment in the clinic.
- #110 – 2900, Pandosy Street, Kelowna, BC. V1Y 1V9
- Book at reception
2. Call Us
- You can book appointments during the following hours – Monday to Friday 7am – 7pm
- Our first client is booked at 7am and our last booking is at 7pm.
- 250-763-9283 (WAVE)
We strongly recommend that you make your appointments well in advance. This will guarantee the best time and day for you.
Please call 8 business hours in advance to cancel so that others are able to fill your spot. If a patient frequently cancels last minute or does not show up for appointments then they may be discharged by the therapist.
What’s the scoop?
Here’s what you can expect from your first visit to Wave Physiotherapy.
What to bring
Before you come for your first visit please PRINT THIS FORM, fill it out and bring it with you along with:
- Copies of any previous scans or reports relating to the problem area that you are having examined
- If you have seen anybody about the particular injury please try and bring a progress letter.
- A list of any medication (regardless of its purpose) and their doses.
- A list of any allergies that you are aware of.
What to Expect
Your first visit will take approximately 45-60 minutes. You will have a comprehensive assessment, where your therapist listens to your concerns and collects information to understand the root of your problem. You will also receive an initial treatment for your injury.
What to wear
Please bring clothing such as tank tops or shorts that will allow us to have easy access to the area that you are having treated. You will have the chance to change into these items prior to the consultation if required.
You’ve made your appointment, you know what to bring. So, where are we?